Social Media Marketing
Social Media Strategy
A halfway decent social media strategy should increase traffic to your website, build some awareness, and provide a more personal online brand experience for your customers. At the very least, they should be able to find spot to submit their feedback (read: make a public complaint). But a great social media strategy is fully measurable, tracks where your traffic is coming from, generates leads and increase sales, creates an authentic experience that people can properly relate to and engage with, and builds a story that people feel part of.
The key is to partner with a brave, forward-thinking social media specialist who knows how to articulate your brand to real people. Because it’s real people who make up audiences of real buyers – and they demand consistency and authenticity from their social media interactions with brands.
What is a social media strategy?
A social media strategy sounds somewhat ephemeral, but is far from it. A well devised social media strategy outlines the goals and measurable objectives for using social media – including the target outcomes you want to achieve. It details the insights, creative content, and platforms and tools that you’ll use to guide your every action, post, reply, share, and like in order to achieve your purpose.
Without a strategy, you could end up posting for the sake of keeping your profile alive, but what good will that do? Our approach is to make sure that your social media marketing efforts reveal your brand to your audience in a way that’s relevant, tells a story that includes them and their needs as part of the narrative, and provides an experience that connects with real people in real time.
We also make sure that whatever we do, it isn’t done in isolation to your overall brand strategy.
How does a social media strategy work?
A social media strategy works by getting painfully specific about what it is that you want to achieve – because there’s very little point in pinning a broad plan to the board. Our approach is to use a keen ideation process to focus your objectives. The more you know about your goals, the more effective the execution will be.
Our social media strategy services:
- Social media management: We coordinate your online interactions and content across various social media channels, from Facebook and Instagram to Twitter and Pinterest, all in aid of growing your brand’s online reputation, connecting with your audience, and raising relevance.
- Community management: People want to connect with what’s real and that means putting a real voice behind your brand’s interactions with them. We can help you find this voice and use it for all your social engagements – from crisis management to community engagement.
- Content management: Content isn’t just about words and beautiful imagery. Not when we also have access to sound, video, AI, and all sorts of innovative means to conceptualise and create valuable and memorable content for your social media platforms.
- Paid marketing: With all the tools available on the different social platforms, you can now reach your target audience directly – and we can help you do it by designing and implementing effective social media advertising campaigns.
- Influencer marketing: We know the value of using the right influence to amplify your social media strategy, which is why we incorporate influencer marketing to gain maximum exposure.
- Social media audits: Social media optimisation is how we make sure that everything we’re doing is hitting the right mark. That’s why we perform regular social media audits to evaluate all your brand’s social media marketing efforts and make real-time changes as needed top optimise for best results.
Liquorish Ink is a strategic media consultancy, based in Johannesburg, South Africa. We specialise in creating social media marketing strategies, working collaboratively with our social media specialists to create courageous, authentic, and relevant social media content that has an impact on your customers and your objectives.
For more information on how we can assist you with your social media strategic requirements click here.